Thursday 4 July 2013

Playoffs?!?


Well I'll start off by saying this: Do not blame that game on the pitching, okay?  I don't care who you play.  Whether it's a little league team, The Tacoma Rainiers, The UNLV Runnin' Rebels-- much less an MLB team; when you make three errors; two in the second inning, one that led directly to a 2-out, 2-run HR, two others to put guys in scoring position-- you ain’t going to beat anybody I just talked about. Anybody. All right?

And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw that game. We gave it away by doing that. We gave them the friggin’ game. In my opinion, that sucked. Ah. You know? You can’t give the Detroit Tigers five outs in the second inning like that. Holy crap! I don’t know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. Three errors. One of them for-- Emilio Bonifacio has made 7 errors in a part-time role, not to mention his .244 wOBA this year. That might be an MLB record! And we’ve still got eighty games left, so there’s no telling how many he’ll have. That’s pitiful! I mean, it’s absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Pitiful!

What's that? Uh-- Playoffs?!  Don't talk about-- playoffs?!  You kiddin' me?  Playoffs?  I just hope we can win a game. Another 40 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment