Friday 4 May 2012

Game 2

Derp

This whole "Jays game at night" thing is really messing around with my Chi.  I almost feel like an asshole if I don't make two posts a day while they're on the West Coast, since lineups are never up by the time I make my first one.

I guess the big news is that Mariano Rivera announced today that retiring after his recent injury would be chicken shit (my words), and that he'll be coming back for another season.

I guess that's cool.

Fangraphs has a look at Brandon Morrow's start from last night.

Other than that, uhhh... I guess there's a closer controversy in Chicago, as Carlos Marmol has officially lost his 9th inning job.  Francisco Cordero is a closer.

The Angels optioned Kevin Jepsen to AAA to make room for newly acquired Ernesto Frieri.

Lineups
Jays
Johnson 2B
Escobar SS
Bautista RF
Lind 1B
Encarnacion DH
Lawrie 3B
Thames LF
Rasmus CF
Mathis C


Alvarez P


Angels
Trout CF
Izturis 3B
Pujols 1B
Morales DH
Hunter RF
Kendrick 2B
Trumbo LF
Aybar SS
Wilson C

Santana P

No comments:

Post a Comment