Friday 12 April 2013

Go Time: Pay Attention


So.  About that question I asked earlier... Turns out Edgar Gonzalez has not only been DFA'ed already, but he's already cleared waivers and has been outrighted to Buffalo.  What do I know?

That leaves plenty of room for Casper Wells to join the club tonight in Kansas City.  Good.  Now if only we can get a decent performance from a starter so we don't need to see some shitty mopup dick like Gonzalez.

Stuff
RA Dickey is going to be on 60 Minutes, and someone posted a trailer to my facebook.  But Dickey sucks now! so I'm not going to link to it because he sucks!  Nah, here.

This is the best photoshop I've ever seen, mostly because of how topical it is to my musical interests, Blue Jays interests, and internet interests.

Other than that, I'm watching the Masters.

Lineups
Jays
Reyes SS
Cabrera LF
Bautista RF
Encarnacion 1B
Arencibia C
Lind DH
DeRosa 3B
Rasmus CF
Bonifacio 2B

Happ P

Royals
Gordon LF
Escobar SS
Butler DH
Perez C
Moustakas 3B
Francoeur RF
Cain CF
Tejada 1B
Johnson 2B

Mendoooooooozzaaaaaaaaaaa P

No comments:

Post a Comment