Thursday 4 April 2013

Go Time: Turbo



If you weren't aware, Mark Buehrle works fucking fast.  If you weren't aware again, I have terrible issues with not calling people by their actual names.  If you couldn't figure this out yet, I'm going to try to anoint Mark Buehrle with the nickname "Turbo".  If it doesn't stick, I'm sure I'll come up with something worse.

What else?

I guess Jose Bautista made some comments about umpires being mediocre and making him look bad.  That's one way to put it.

Other than that, uhh... it was at Reynolds' shoulders, so I don't think there's a whole lot to worry about here. Just moving on, I suppose.

Lineups
Jays
Reyes SS
Cabrera LF
Bautista RF
Edwin DH
Lind 1B
JPA C
Derosa 3B
Rasmus CF
Boni 2B

Buehrle P

Indianos

Bourn CF
Cabrera SS
Kipnis 2B
Swisher DH
Brantley LF
Santana C
Reynolds 1B
Chisenhall 3B
Stubbs RF

Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment