Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fuck This.

I don't have to take this, I'm going to the beach.

Stuff
The Nowhere Plans power rankings are up for the week.  Greg made a bunch of typos or copy-and-pasting errors or something, so make sure you leave a bunch of comments and make fun of him.  I can't do that myself, because I have some modicum of responsibility to not be a cock or something.

I think I'm going to be writing a preview of the trade deadline over there as well, but won't be posting it for another week or so.  Maybe during the all-star break.  I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to format it, but I've got it halfway written or so.

If you missed it, David Pauley was DFA'ed last night.  Andrew Carpenter was called up to take his place, and the Jays outrighted Alan Farina off the 40-man roster.  The way Pauley has pitched, I'd be kind of surprised if he got claimed, but who knows?  If he goes unclaimed, the Jays will have 10 days to release him, trade him, or send him to the minors via waivers.

Brandon Morrow is "making strides" in his rehab, but there is still no timetable for his return.  Oblique strains are a fucking bitch.  He's throwing lightly, but I doubt he'll be around for another month at least.  That same link tells us that there is no timetable yet for the returns of Drew Hutchison or Sergio Santos.

Zaunhead for Jose for yesterday.  He's announced that he'll be participating in the homerun derby, by the way.  But that's what fucked him up for the second half last year!  Ruined his swing!  WTF?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment