Wednesday 13 June 2012

Strasburg


Strasburg.

Oh, and I'm sad. Let's trade for Ryan Dempster.

Stuff
Brandon Morrow was officially placed on the 15-day DL today.  Yan Gomes has been Mike Mccoy'ed back to the big leagues, a day or two after being sent back to Las Vegas.  I can only assume he did not leave Toronto when he was sent down the other day.  The Jays will probably call up Jesse Chavez to take Morrow's spot in the rotation, though Brett Cecil's name has been floated around as well.  Cecil pitched in AAA last night, allowing 11 hits in 6.2 innings, so it sounds like Chavez.

Bryce Harper answered some guy's question in a hilarious manner.

Nowhere Plans power rankings.

85%Sports has a neat little draft tracker, complete with everybody taken within the first 10 rounds (i.e. all picks that count against the draft budget) and how much they signed for, what the slot was, and how much the team saved, as well as a team-by-team rundown of how much they've spent and saved, and how many people they've signed and left unsigned to this point. God help me if I could have made that any more confusing-- just fucking look at it yourself.

Did anybody notice that Bautista was 2-for-2 with a HR and two walks yesterday?  I know I didn't.  I mean, I noticed the HR, and I remember him walking twice, but I guess I didn't really notice that he was on base 4 of 4 times.  He can have a Zaunhead, and should probably get like 3 for being the only Jays' position player to have a positive WPA.  Nice of everybody to show up.

Lineups
Jays
Lawrie 3B
Rasmus CF
Bautista RF
Edwin 1B
Cooper DH
Escobar SS
Johnson 2B
JPA C
Davis LF

Drabek P

Harpsburgs
Lombardozzi LF
Harper RF
Zimmerman 3B
Morse DH
Desmond SS
Espinosa 2B
Moore 1B
Ankiel CF
Flores C

Strasburg P

No comments:

Post a Comment