Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm Alive

But I'm going to keep drinking and not doing shit all around here until at least this evening.  And really, all you've missed is me bitching about how fucking terrible the team is now that it's the Canada 51's featuring Kelly Johnson, so whatever.  I'm sure you've done enough of that yourselves.

In other news, I just found out that links don't open in new tabs.  This is presumably due to the change in the Blogger template, but who the fuck really knows?  Anyway, if someone could tell me how to automatically make links open in a new tab, I'd be grateful.

Hutch and McGowan are going in for Tommy John and exploratory shoulder nerve surgery (or something like that), and, naturally, are out for the season.  That McG contract sure is a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment